Sunday 12 October 2014

My First Introductions

Hi friends, Let me briefly introduce why I started this blog. It was recently that I feel life is so precious and we really need to love ourselves. Life in KL is really no joke. Stress is the first killer. Health is so much important to me now. As I am busy working for my own business and busy taking care of my two lovely kids, I tend to neglect my daily food intake, lifestyle and stress level. In the past few months, I feel myself overworked and less energy. I have been consulting with doctor about my health problem. The cause could be from stress, food intake and most important the lifestyle that I am living. From now on, I have been getting serious of my life now. As you know, life is short. So, do something before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment